Wednesday 1 April 2015

Iplehouse Big Outfit Sale Haul

A few weeks ago, Iplehouse announced that they were holding a big outfit sale on certain clothes which would be cut down to 50% of the original price. So I had a look and OMFG! I went insane! I probably really shouldn't have gone nuts...I mean, I wouldn't do this in real-life...or would I? O_O

Iplehouse is known to be expensive so I really try to make orders count...But seeing certain items cut down to half price was really a godsend and I couldn't resist! I have no self control.



So yeah, I went a bit lil' mental and bought some goodies. I have included a picture of the stuff I got, in which I mostly got clothes for SID males since I have plans :) *cough*CLAUDE*cough*

I also bought an Iplehouse Lee head which was on sale on the DOA marketplace so he should be arriving sometime soon. I need to hunt for a body too.

As usual, the items came nicely wrapped, all secure and tight by Iplehouse. I had to pay customs though :(

Here's what I got:



And here is the breakdown!

Grey t-shirt



Baggy black pants



Grey jumper



Grey/black hoodie



Beige coat (now selling on ebay)



The awesome wool prom coat yay! It was half price whoohoo~



Black pullover





I also got the EID male layered cardigan and the cargo pants. I have no EID doll but I got it anyway in case my plans for the future change. I don't have a picture of the layered cardigan because it was too dark and my camera couldn't pick it up >_>



I only got 2 items for SID woman - the shirt in two colours, wine red and blue. The other items for sale for SID woman didn't appeal to me much.



I can't wait to try these on a doll hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment