Tuesday 10 February 2015

Iplehouse Aria Arrives!

Hi everyone! I would like to share with you all that I received my first Iplehouse BJD today! I'm so happy because I was working a crappy 10am to 7pm shift, put up with so much crap during my work, got rejected from a job that I had interviewed for earlier on in the day before my shift - and then I came home to find that this was waiting for me! I'm so happy! It really lifted my spirits up!!!!

I haven't actually seen many Iplehouse Aria's around so I hope these photos contribute :3 I got her in Normal Skin plus faceup A and I put her on 2 month layaway. Unfortunately I ordered her at the end of November and then Iplehouse started their Christmas promotion. But oh well, I am glad she's here! 

I made a video but it's my first and for some reason it's disappeared from my camera(?!). 

Anyway, LET THE PICTURE SPAM BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning: Doll Nudity!


1. The box was huge but so light. It stood up to my elbows




2. The box was orange with a flimsy lid and was very good quality. I'm keeping this!!!! No way am I going to throw it out XD


3. The infamous foam lol. But this time it's a foam woman XD Aria was carefully wrapped in bubblewrap around her neck, legs, feet and arms but they slipped off fairly easily. She's actually a lot bigger than I had thought. She had a facemask which I had removed but thank god it was there because I saw some debris on it and it would've ruined the faceup.

I chose Aria because she reminds me a lot of my OC (Ruby) from one of my fanfics, Oh My Alucard. I've never had a clear image of Ruby in my head but when I saw Aria I just thought she fit the bill!!!!! 


4. I put away my guy doll because she was nekkid lol. I got her with small boobezz so she could fit into more clothing except from Iplehouse (or so I hope... lol). Even though it was a small bust I thought it was still rather large LMAO (in that case I wonder what glamour size is like O_O)


5. She came with the assembly manual, COA and even the calendar. OMFG I DIDN'T THINK I QUALIFIED FOR A CALENDAR BECAUSE I'M SURE THEY SAID IT WAS FOR ORDERS PLACED IN DECEMBER :O THANK YOU IPLEHOUSEEEEEEEE


6. I also got her a wig and some clothes so she's not totally nude XD But they packaged the swan dress set as if they just shoved it inside with little care...


7. Her body is so awesome!!!!!! And she's got toenails and fingernails!!! The detail is amazinggggg

Sorry Ive never had a girl doll before so this is all so so new o_O


8. Finally, she is all dressed up. Sorry for the crap photography. I'm no pro lol. Btw her wig is quite loose and slips off quite a lot. But it's veryyy pretty  They gave her blue eyes - I wanted brown but Iplehouse said its random and in the end, I'm okay with it, because you know what??? Ruby in Oh My Alucard has blue eyes and brown hair! whooooo~~~~

I got her other clothes too (the newest frilly blouse and skirt and a pair of heels but I thought I'd show them to you guys later).


9. I put her to stand beside Reiji.

Reiji: ............(It's a girl. What do I do?) 

LOL

And I have them holding hands too haha. I think they look quite cute together. She's rather tiny compared to him XD I know Reiji's quite a mahoosive doll being 70cm but I didn't know he'd be that big hahaaha.


Anyway I'm so happy with her :3 She's much more beautiful in person and I'm so glad I bought her XD Ohhh Iplehouse, I will be loyal to you forever!!!!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment